WORK WITH US
Our attitude is essential for our success. We live clear working principles that are relevant for all our customer projects.
Energy in – Energy out
Energy dischargers identified by us.
- Limited personal perspective
- Low learning curve
- Hardly interesting tasks
- Too much “politics”
- High travel activity without effective added value
- No work-life balance
- No effectiveness (“work only for paper”)
Our energy sources.
- Encouragement of professional attitude, expertise and personal responsibility
- Immediate success
- Responsibility for customer relations and consulting work
- Continuous learning
- Interdisciplinary work
That’s how we work.
- No opportunistic mandates
- Common understanding within the team
- Expand horizons – professionally and personally
- Competency building Part of the time allocation model
- Participative leadership style and collegial exchange at eye level
The elements of our personnel work.
- Role models (T-shape)
- Team approach
- Time Distribution Model
- Part time (80%) is possible
DANGELMAYER SEEMANN is growing.
We are looking for new colleagues –
- Senior Management Consultant
- Senior Enterprise Architect (Business/ IT)
- Senior Program and Project Manager
- Senior Organizational Developer